Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chocolate Banana Muffin



I find something strange.. when the same amount of batter is put in the muffin cup, the muffin in the brown colour muffin cup will raise so much compared to the pink colour muffin cup. Strange, right...?

I was so blur yesterday. I made the muffins by 2 portion两份, all ingredients I have doubled up, then 1/2 way baking only I realised I didn't doubled the eggs. So the end result ~ muffin that are dry instead of moist texture.. *_*

Gabriel like this muffin too... ^^

Get the recipe from my friend, Jess again.. Here is the recipe..

A:香蕉1条,苏打粉1/8tsp,
B:牛油50g,黄糖50g,
C:鸡蛋2个
D:鲜奶50ml
E:特幼粉100g,可可粉15g,发粉1tsp

1)将A料混合压烂,备用
2)B料隔水煮溶,待凉,加入C搅匀
3)然后加入D和香蕉泥搅匀
4)最后筛入E料拌匀
5)预热150度,烤25分钟

食谱 - hsling

4 comments:

  1. Where to send the photos took for the muffin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. send to my email. Thanks.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the one that u made on Saturday right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. The one wanted to make for you all to bring to concert but cannot make it. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails